Free 2022 National Cherry Festival (Bayline) Shuttle
The National Cherry Festival attracts thousands of people from all over the world every year! To keep parking easy, BATA offers a free Cherry Festival shuttle for easy downtown Traverse City transportation.
Hop on BATA's Bayline route for free and easy transportation during National Cherry Festival. BATA's Bayline offers continuous transportation throughout the festival. Shuttles depart every 20 minutes from any stop location along the route. Special park and ride lots are available at Meijer on US-31, at the Cherry Lot at Northwest Michigan College (July 2 - 4 Only), and at Woodland Creek Furniture on the east side of town.
Cherry Festival Bayline Hours:
- July 2/3: 9am - 11pm (Saturday/Sunday) NOTE: Last departure from Hall Street to Meijer at 11 p.m. / Hall Street to Woodland Creek 10:38 p.m.
- July 4: 9am - Midnight (Monday) NOTE: Last departure from Hall Street to Meijer at 12 p.m. / Hall Street to Woodland Creek 11:38 p.m.
- July 5 - 8: 6am - 9pm (Tuesday-Friday) NOTE: Last departure from Hall Street to Meijer at 8:55 p.m. / Hall Street to Woodland Creek 8:38 p.m.
- July 9: 9am - 9pm (Saturday) NOTE: Last departure from Hall Street to Meijer at 8:54 p.m. / Hall Street to Woodland Creek 8:48 p.m.
Orchard Tour & More:
Monday - Friday
- Departures from TC Tourism: 9:30am & 10:30am
- Departures from MSU Orchard : 10AM, 11AM, NOON
Shuttles to/from: Presbyterian Church of Traverse City located at 701 Westminster Rd, Traverse City, MI 49686 to the Coast Gaurd gates.
5pm - 8pm
For public transportation to Cherry Festival, park your car at one of our connection points, then hop on the shuttle! (See the map below for connection points)
When you've checked out all the festivities and it's time to go home, hope on the BATA bus for easy public transportation from Cherry Festival back to your car! Let's make Traverse City tourism transportation easy!
- Buses every 20 minutes
- Park and Ride transportation for Cherry Festival has locations at the Meijer US-31 car wash parking lot, NMC's Cherry Lot (July 2-4 only), and Woodland Creek Furniture.
- The shuttle will drop riders off in downtown Traverse City on Hall Street, just steps from The Open Space! And when you’re ready to return to your car, just head back to Hall Street and catch the bus back heading west toward Meijer (Hall Street Transfer Station side of the street) or east to the Hotel District and Woodland Creek (Lot X side of the street).
[We saved you a seat. And some money. Getting around Cherry Festival just got a lot easier with BATA's free Cherry Festival Shuttle. It loops every 15-20 minutes between downtown and Park-n-Ride lots at Meijer (car wash), Northwestern Michigan College and Woodland Creek Furniture - with multiple stops at key locations along the way. Free Cherry Festival Shuttle! Bayline. bata.net. 231.941.2324. facebook.com/batatransit]
Join Team BATA
Get on the road to success & join Team BATA today!Learn More
Plan your day with an easy to read timetable of stop locations for your route.