Thank You for Choosing BATA
To maintain a safe and comfortable environment for all BATA passengers, we ask that all riders adhere to BATA's Code of Conduct. Enjoy your ride and thank you in advance for being a respectful BATA rider.
Respectful Rider Code of Conduct
To ensure a safe and comfortable ride, BATA asks that all passengers adhere to the following:
- Help expedite the boarding process by having exact fare or pass ready and moving quickly to your seat.
- Please understand the transportation of bicycles is limited to the number accommodated by exterior racks. Bicycles are not allowed inside the bus.
- Show consideration and respect for other passengers and their environment:
o Limit carry-on bags to what you can carry in a single trip and store them securely at your feet.
o Use headphones.
o Clean up after yourself.
- Collapse strollers, or similar wheeled devices, and store them under your seat.
- Be considerate of older passengers, pregnant women, and individuals with special needs if they require seating.
- Appropriate clothing is necessary, including a shirt and shoes.
- Do not board the bus with strong scents, improper hygene, perfumes, or smoke odors.
The following is not allowed on any BATA buses and property (including bus stops and shelters):
- Consuming or possessing opened alcohol, and/or illegal substances.
- Smoking of any substance, vaping (e-cigarettes), or the use of smokeless tobacco.
- Possession of hazardous or dangerous items, including weapons.
- Disruption of a safe and comfortable environment by behaving loudly, indecent exposure, using bad language, harassment, or acting offensively to fellow passengers or BATA staff.
- Blocking aisles with objects or activities.
- Throwing objects inside the bus or out the windows.
- Dangling body parts or other objects out of windows.
- Loitering, soliciting, or panhandling.
- Larceny, theft, or handling of other people's belongings.
- Encroaching on a passenger’s personal space, including touching without consent.
- Animals, with the exception of service animals, are allowed only in a cage that fits on the passenger's lap, or on the floor in front of or under the rider’s seat.
- Improper dress or hygiene (body odor, no shoes or shirt, etc.)
- Exposing other riders to body fluids poses a serious health risk. Those in violation will be removed or denied access to the bus. Body fluids include, but are not limited to, urination, spitting, blood, etc.
Denial of Services Policy
To ensure the safety of all BATA passengers:
- BATA reserves the right to remove or deny service to any passenger who threatens the safety of themselves or others;
- BATA will not tolerate any type of violence, threats, intimidation, destruction of property, or insubordination; and
- BATA has the right to refuse service and remove passengers when appropriate.
Join Team BATA
Get on the road to success & join Team BATA today!Learn More
Maps & Schedules
Plan your day with an easy to read timetable of stop locations for your route.