Most BATA buses have two or three slot bike racks on the front of the vehicle. This added convenience allows BATA riders to combine bike and bus transportation year-round, encouraging the use of local trails and environmentally-friendly transportation.
BATA's year-round bicycle transportation is limited to the passenger-loaded, front-mounted racks available on the majority of buses.
- Passengers are responsible for the safe loading, securing, and unloading of their bikes. Passengers may ask drivers (at the driver's discretion) to verify if they have secured their bikes properly.
- Capacity for one bike per passenger.
- Most mountain bicycles and standard road bikes are able to fit on BATA bike racks.
- Bikes with large wheels, fat tire bikes, and scooters are not safely or securely able to fit onto bike racks and are prohibited in transport.
- BATA is not liable for injuries or damages caused to bikes, personal property, or persons while using the racks or riding the bus.
Plan your day with an easy to read timetable of stop locations for your route.