Enjoy the convenience of a public bus with a bike rack--most BATA buses have two or three slot bike racks on the front of the vehicle. This added convenience allows BATA riders to combine bike and bus transportation year-round, encouraging the use of local trails and environmentally-friendly transportation.
BATA's year-round bicycle transportation is limited to the passenger-loaded, front-mounted racks available on the majority of buses.
- Passengers are responsible for the safe loading, securing, and unloading of their bikes. Passengers may ask drivers (at the driver's discretion) to verify if they have secured their bikes properly.
- Capacity for one bike per passenger.
- Most mountain bicycles and standard road bikes are able to fit on BATA bike racks.
- Bikes with large wheels, fat tire bikes, and scooters are not safely or securely able to fit onto bike racks and are prohibited in transport.
- BATA is not liable for injuries or damages caused to bikes, personal property, or persons while using the racks or riding the bus.
For additional questions regarding bus transportation with a bike, you can contact us.
Plan your day with an easy to read timetable of stop locations for your route.