- Bayline = Free rides, thanks to our sponsors!
- City Loop one-way = $1.50 (includes transfers)
- Village Loop one-way = $3.00
- City Link one-way for advanced reservations = $3.00
- Village Link one-way for advanced reservations = $3.00 (includes direct Link/Loop connections)
- COAST = Free thanks to the Commission on Aging.
Learn about the various ways to pay for your ride with cash, ZIP or Zoom fare cards, Commuter Pass or with your mobile phone. (Click here)
Work Downtown? Ride Free with the Destination Downtown Program (Click Here)
NOTE: Link fares for same-day reservations (will-call) is $6.00 one-way.
Reduced fares are available for Seniors, Veterans & Active Military, Children and Students (minus Commuter Pass) and Persons with Disabilities. Children 5 & Under ride FREE with a paying adult!
31 Day Commuter Pass for unlimited loop rides : $40.00 / $20.00 for reduced fare (Seniors, Veterans & Active Military, and Persons with Disabilities only)
Plan your day with an easy to read timetable of stop locations for your route.