BATA announces Fall service improvements and the end of the 2023 Bike-n-Ride season. Fall service improvements staring Monday, Oct. 16 include:
- Bayline and City Loop Routes 1 and 2: A new stop is being added at West Front and Pine in front of the Lake Michigan Credit Union building. This stop will be on the Westbound Bayline route and the Inbound routes for City Loops 1 and 2.
- City Loop Route 2: There will now be one combined Inbound and Outbound stop at 8th Street and Rose. It will utilize the stop located on the Family Fare side of the street. The Potters Bakery stop is closing.
- City Loop Route 7: The Route 7 schedule is changing slightly to improve timing and flow. Please visit the Route 7 schedule online for details: City Loops Bus Routes | BATA | Traverse City Transportation
Village Loop Improvements:
- Village Loop Route 10 – Suttons Bay seasonal Bike-n-Ride Service: BATA’s seasonal Bike-n-Ride service on Village Loop Route 10 – Suttons Bay wraps up its 2023 season this Saturday, Oct. 14.
- Village Loop Route 12 – Interlochen: Route 12 will now be making a regular scheduled stop at the Grand Traverse Mall as part of every Inbound trip to Traverse City.
- Village Loop Route 13 – Kingsley: Route 13 has added a stop in the Village of Kingsley at the Kingsley Library. Riders can now easily access the library, village offices and post office and still make connections to Northland Foods and downtown Traverse City.
- Village Loop Route 14 – Acme/Williamsburg: BATA, MDOT and Meijer have partnered on a new park and ride located in the Acme Meijer’s southeast parking lot. Signage has been added and BATA’s Acme Meijer bus stop has officially moved to that location. There is also a new stop located at the Acme Township Hall and the old MDOT park and ride bus shelter location is no longer being serviced.
All of these minor improvements start Monday, October 16.
Please call BATA Customer Service at 231.941.2324 for more information.
Join Team BATA
Get on the road to success & join Team BATA today!Learn More
Plan your day with an easy to read timetable of stop locations for your route.