Need group transportation in Traverse City?
We try to accommodate group transportation requests to the very best of our ability. For group trips of 10 or more people, we recommend you make your request at least two weeks in advance if possible.
A few important items regarding group trips to keep in mind when booking:
- Group trips can only be requested in Grand Traverse and Leelanau Counties.
- We try to accommodate group trip requests using our Link service during normal business hours (6 a.m.–11:30 p.m., seven days a week). Buses are open to the general public and other passengers may be picked up between stops.
- Per the State of Michigan and FTA regulations, we are unable to provide service for weddings or exclusive charter-related services such as wine or sight-seeing tours.
- Requesting transportation does not mean reserving service. Transportation requests are not final until you receive confirmation from BATA Customer Service.
- Fares very depending on the service used and trip destinations. Learn more about BATA's fares.
- Group ride requests outside of Traverse City may require riders to transfer to another bus in order to reach their final destination.
Please submit your group trip request below:
Please provide your contact information, group name, phone and email address, the date and time you're requesting service, the number of passengers, and if you'll have any mobility needs (ex: number of wheelchairs). In the Trip Details section, please include the pickup and dropoff location addresses (round trip) and any additional information that may be helpful.
Join Team BATA
Get on the road to success & join Team BATA today!Learn More
Plan your day with an easy to read timetable of stop locations for your route.