Group Trip Request Form
Need group transportation?
- Group trips can only be requested in Grand Traverse and Leelanau Counties.
- We try to accommodate group trip requests using our Link demand response service during normal business hours (6 a.m.–11:30 p.m., seven days a week). Buses are open to the general public and other passengers may be picked up between stops.
- Per the State of Michigan and FTA regulations, we are unable to provide service for weddings or exclusive charter-related services such as wine or sight-seeing tours.
- Requesting transportation does not mean reserving service. Transportation requests are not final until you receive confirmation from BATA Customer Service.
- Fare is $3.00 one-way or $1.50 for riders that qualify for reduced fare. Learn more about BATA's fares.
- Group ride requests outside of Traverse City may require riders to transfer to another bus in order to reach their final destination.
Please submit your group trip request below:
Please provide your contact information, group name, phone and e-mail address, the date and time you're requesting service, the number of passengers and if you'll have any mobility needs (ex: number of wheelchairs). In the Trip Details section, please include the pickup and dropoff location addresses (round trip) and any additional information that may be helpful.
Plan your day with an easy to read timetable of stop locations for your route.